Address: 210-10026 105 Street, NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. T5J 1C3

Gold Mountain Travel Services Inc.

Gold Mountain Travel Services

Your Golden Ticket to China

Basic Documents and Notes:

Basic Documents:

  • (1) Valid passport
    Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages.
  •  (2) A photocopy of your passport’s data page and the photo page if it is seperate. 
  • (3) Chinese Visa Application Form
    Please download the Chinese visa form and fill it out electrically printed, and signed. Hand-written Chinese visa application. Here to download the Chinese visa application form 

Please note:

  1. If your formal nationality was Chinese (including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), please fill your Chinese name in Chinese on column 1.2.
  2. If you choose ‘Married’ on the column 1.22, please fill out your spouse information in 1.23.
  3. If the applicant is under 18 years old, the parent or guardian should sign the form on behalf of the applicant.
  4. Please make sure you answer 2.9 truthfully, pay attention that the issue place of the old Chinese visa must be the city or country outside of China.

(4) A photo A colour passport photo (size of 33mm*48mm, bare-head, full face, and is taken within the past 6 months) against a light background attached.

  (5) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

(6) A child of Chinese origin, born in Canada, applying for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to provide:

  1. If one of the parents was Permanent Resident when the child was born, please provide Birth certificate and both his or her parents' Canadian passports or permanent residence cards and Chinese passports.
  2. If both of the parents were Canadian Citizen when the child was born, please provide Birth certificate and both his or her parents' Canadian passports which can prove the citizenship when the child was born or Citizenship Card or Citizenship Paper.
  3. If one of the parents was Canadian Citizen, the other was Chinese citizen but not Permanent Resident, you should go to Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Calgary to apply the travel document.

(7) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens, and have obtained foreign citizenship).

Please note:If you were a Chinese citizen and now a Canadian citizen, when you apply for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and two photocopies of its information page and your Canadian passports’ information page (Your Chinese passport’s information page photocopy and your Canadian passport’s photocopy must be on the same page). If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. 

(If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.

Supporting Document

Please check the detailed supporting document requirement

Please prepare the supporting documents according to the type of visa you intend to apply for. Click here.